The person renting the wheel is responsible for any damage to the pottery. The wheel must be returned in exact condition as when first rented. The Potter’s Shop is not responsible for injury incurred while rented. Please follow these guidelines:
- The renter is the only person authorized to use the rented wheel.
- Do not leave metal tools on wheel table in water
- Do not use sharp tools on the wheel head
- Do not leave the wheel outside
- Do not leave the wheel in a wet area. (Ex: damp basement)
- Do not use the reverse option while the wheel is powered. The motor will burn out.
Deposit (per wheel) = $100
- Due at the time of pick up or online to reserve. The deposit will be refunded once the potter’s wheel is returned, unless there is damage to the wheel.
Rental fee (per wheel) = $35.00/week
- Automatic credit card withdrawal each week completed in store at time of pickup.