Non Member Kiln Firing
If you’ve got some pottery that you’ve made at home, in a class, or somewhere else and would like to have it fired in our kilns, The Potters’ Shop offers bisque and glaze firing services in our electric kilns.
- Turn-around time depends on the current schedule but is generally one week
- Work must be completely dry
- We DO NOT FIRE the following: glass, items stuffed with paper, metal, or any other non-clay items
- The bottom of pieces need to be cleaned unless using stilts. Individuals are responsible for providing their own stilts.
- Please note: Kilns will be loaded and unloaded by The Potter’s Shop studio technicians only